Friday, April 27, 2012

Tricks to reviving your memory!

We all know we have it, even if we are old are not. I know I have symptoms of memory loss, oh so more than I want. And I am only 27. Well, Yahoo News, has some pretty good tricks to help us revive it and try to get going a little better. Some examples are Repeat yourself, if you need to help you memorize it.
My first thought of this article was, I think this is pretty cool. Just because I am a mom of three boys and a wife, with going to school full time and working full time. I am always forgetting everything.
These tips are very useful for everyone and should give us a little extra time and not to feel so "old". I hope you enjoy these tips and make use to them, because I know I am.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you can also read everyday and/or do a word puzzle everyday and it helps your memory.

    ReplyDelete